Chocolate Jago

Everytime I back to my hometown for college semester holiday, I always wanna to taste again my old memories, track back and having back those sweet moments. One of my favorite memories is return in elementary school. No one left here to talk with. No one have their time to share the happy childhood again. Everyone is like, no where. Then I find stuff to refresh my memories. I got this from a groceries. Milk chocolate Jago. I couldn't tell ya how happy I could taste this choco bar again. Its not a great or best taste of chocolate anyway, but it kind a carrying such as magical sweet memories of my childhood for somehow, every time I eat this chocolate. Perhaps I'm not the only one who had a sweet memories with this cheap chocolate.

I remember when I was around 11. A friend of mine gave me this chocolate with some flower on it in a weird valentine day. Where is he now?

2 komentar:

  1. chocolate payung,
    chocolate koin.
    cjocolate bola...
    yummmiii... :D
    wktu SD itu juga jd idola anak" nel...
    kangen rek ak.. :D

    BalasHapus
  2. iya sell. bener-bener ngangenin ya, trus ada jagoan neon, yang ampe sekarang masih eksis si biting. lidi-lidian. hahahaa

    BalasHapus